Meager Musings of Mudfish

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Jesus of Jamaica

I got an email this morning from a friend with a link to the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ. The message was good, don't get me wrong - I am a Catholic after all, and who doesn't feel for the victims of 9/11. (FYI: I will probably be going to hell for this post, but since I was probably headed that way anyhow...) It's just that I hadn't realized that Jesus was a rastafarian. I mean look at those dreads, and the red droopy eyes. Just wow, a Jamaican with the voice of the movie trailer guy. Well he is described as a great and articulate public speaker. But still, something about this just doesn't seem right, and I couldn't even get through the entire presentation because the picture was creeping me out. And why is his hair TIED IN A KNOT UNDER HIS CHIN?!?!

1 Comments:

  • I guess its to keep his ears warm???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home